Friday, June 10, 2011

Introducing Jennifer Read Photography

Last week I had a great time with a dear friend.  I want to introduce you to Jen.  She is AMAZING!  She is one of those do-it-all women who never gives herself the credit for it.  I've known her for several years and I've quietly watched how patient she is with life.  You see, Jen is very modest about how incredible she is.  I've known for a long time that she did a little photography, but like I said, she's modest.  I didn't learn until recently just how talented she really is with the camera. 

So, how did I figure out just how good she is?  I found her photography blog and that's all it took! 

After several months of casually talking about it we finally teamed up to take some photos of my hats.  They turned out fantastic!  If you want to see some of those photos, please, go visit her blog.  I promise you won't be disappointed with her work.  And if you are looking for a photographer and you live in Northern Virginia I highly recommend her. 

And to you, Jen, I am so happy that with all of the emails I have received from other photographers that I chose to team with you.  Thanks again!

No comments: