Thursday, April 7, 2011

Buttercup Caps...

OK...I created The Buttercup Cap a little while ago.

Though, I did like it and I received many compliments on it, I thought it needed something more.  I literally lost sleep over this little cap.  I was dreaming about how to add just the right number of stitches to keep the sizing correct and I wanted it to poof up a bit more on top.  And it needed some more detail.   

So, after lots and lots and lots of trials I have come up with THE BUTTERCUP CAP.

Here's the added detail and the "poof" I was looking for.

And, a better flower.

 I finally got it just the way I was imagining it.  I hope you enjoy it. 

1 comment:

Barb said...

What a wonderful hat, you certainly are very talented!!